Various Audio/Video terminals for external equipment connection
- 1 composite VIDEO input terminal
- 1 S-VIDEO terminals
- 1 sets of component Video input terminals
- 1 PC (VGA IN)/PC AUDIO IN input terminals
- 1 HDMI input terminal
- 1 set of Audio (L/R) output terminals for composite C-VIDEO/S-VIDEO
- 1 COAXIAL output terminal
- 1 Headphone terminal
The built-in TV tuner to receive HD ATSC signal
- This function allows the reception of HD broadcasting without the
addition of a set top
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a small, user-friendly
can carry up to 5 Gbps of combined video and audio in a single cable. This
eliminates the cost, complexity and confusion of multiple cables used to
current A/V systems.
HDTV Component Video Inputs
- Offers the best video quality for DVD(1080i, 720p) and digital
set-top-box (1080i, 720p)
2D Digital Noise Reduction
- This function can digitally reduce image noise to provide better picture
- This function can automatically detect content derived from fi lm and
interlacer’s frame matching to provide a more natural-looking, clearer image
- LCD Panel Panel Size: 15.6”
- Brightness: 250
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Max. Resolution: 1366x768
- Input Connector VIDEO/AUDIO IN (L/R): 1
- S-VIDEO/AUDIO IN (L/R): 1
- YPbPr/AUDIO IN (L/R): 1
- PC AUDIO IN (L/R): 1
- HDMI: 1
- COAXIAL OUT: 1
- HEADPHONE: 1
- VHF/UHF IN: 1
- Power Source: AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, 1.2A
- Power Consumption: 48 W, standby < 1 W
- Power On 26.0 Watts Power Standby 0.7 Watts
- Unit dimensions: With TV stand:
15 3/8"(L) x 12 1/4"(H) x 5"(W)
Without Stand: 15 3/8"(L) x 10 3/4"(H) x 2.5"(W)
- Weight: 7 lbs
- VESA 100mm x 100mm for wall mounting (4" x 4" approx.)
Item Condition: Factory Refurbished with full
90-day warranty against any defects.
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.