Night Owl Wired Color Security Camera with 60' of Cable
The Night Owl Night Vision Camera uses 24 built-in LEDs to illuminate the surveillance scene at night up to 45' away. Additionally, the camera delivers a high resolution of 400 TV lines generated by a 1/4" CMOS chip. Thanks to its weather-resistant casing you can readily place this camera in an outdoor location without the need for an auxiliary housing. With these attributes, you can rely on this camera to provide you with dependable security monitoring in your home or office, day or night, indoors or outdoors.
For versatile installation, this camera comes with a 60' connection cable that carries video and power within the same length of wire. Also included with the camera is a BNC to RCA adapter to facilitate easy hookup to a TV or recording device.
You'll also appreciate the camera's integrated 3-axis bracket which provides sturdy camera mounting while allowing easy camera angle adjustments so you can quickly and accurately point the camera in the direction you need it to monitor. The bracket's cable pass-through design means that no part of the cable will remain exposed once the camera is mounted. This will prevent an intruder from cutting the wires and disabling the camera.
- Night Vision up to 45' in Complete Darkness
- The indoor/outdoor color camera provides you with a clear, crisp, and enhanced image at 400 TV lines of resolution. The camera comes equipped with 24 infrared LEDs that allow you to see in the darkness, up to 45' away.
- Indoor / Outdoor Housing
- The camera housing is specifically designed to be used indoors or outdoors. The camera can withstand temperatures between 0 ~ 114°F. With an IP-66 rating, the camera is water and weather resistant.
- 3-Axis Camera Bracket
- The camera comes with a 3-axis bracket for quick and easy mounting. In addition, the camera cable runs directly through the bracket into the wall thus ensuring the cable isn't exposed. This deters vandals and thieves from simply cutting the exposed wires and rendering the camera useless.
- 400 TV Lines of Resolution
- The camera has a sharp color CMOS sensor that produces clear and crisp images at 400 TV lines of resolution. This equates to about 20' (6.1m) of facial recognition. This is imperative for law enforcement to be able to prosecute perpetrators.
- Connects Easily to your Television (RCA)
- The camera easily connects to your TV for instant viewing. This camera comes equipped with a BNC to RCA adapter so you can plug directly into your TV.
- Connects Easily to your DVR (BNC)
- The camera can also connect directly to your DVR utilizing the industry standard BNC connector.
- Compatible with All Night Owl Systems
- All Night Owl cameras are compatible with every Night Owl DVR system. Night Owl utilizes industry standard BNC connectors on all of their DVR's and cables. If you own a Night Owl DVR you never need to worry if the camera will be compatible.
- Night vision up to 45'
- Compatible with all Night Owl Systems
- Vandal proof 3-axis bracket
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.