The ST660 delivers enhanced screen compatibility, accommodating large flat panel
screens including those with VESA 800 x 400 mm hole pattern. Its open wall plate
architecture delivers placement flexibility and increased electrical and cable
management access. Unique pre-tensioned universal tilt screen adapters provide
one-touch tilt viewing angle adjustment completing the perfect flat panel installation.
- Universal mount fits screens with mounting patterns up to 32.75” W x 17.67” H
- Increased screen compatibility includes VESA® 800 x 400 mm mounting hole pattern
- Open wall plate design allows for total wall access, increasing electrical access and cable management options
- Adjustable up to 15° of forward tilt and -5° backward tilt for optimal viewing angle
- Pre-tensioned universal tilt bracket allows for tilt adjustment without the use of tools
- Easy grip handle locks the screen position into place
- Optional IncreLok feature offers fixed tilts at -5deg, 0deg, 5deg, 10deg, 15deg increments screen placement
- Horizontal screen adjustment of up to 8” (depending on screen model) for perfect screen placement
- Universal brackets easily hook onto wall plate for fast installation
- Mounts to two wood studs, concrete, cinder block or metal studs (metal stud accessory required)
- Comes with Peerless’ Sorted-for-You fastener pack with all necessary screen attachment hardware
- Integrated security options available
- UL listed
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 34.1" x 18.5" x 2.6" (86.6 x 46.9 x 6.6 cm)
Load Capacity: 200 lb (90.07 kg)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 8.28 lb (3.75 kg)
FINISH: Scratch-resistant fused epoxy
AVAILABLE COLORS: Black: ST660P
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.