- Outdoor Speakers Rock Pair RS670- ST-JR OSD Audio
The value version of our RS670 rock speakers, these sturdy rock speakers are well suited for patios and smaller to medium backyards.
- You'll experience great outdoor sound with 150W of power handling and a 6.
- 5" polypropylene cone woofer.
- These Junior Rocks are all weather and include aerospace-grade multi-layer composite cabinetry.
• Great for patios and smaller to medium backyards
• Experience great outdoor sound with 150W of power handling
- 5" polypropylene cone woofer offers excellent bass
• Aerospace-grade multi-layer composite cabinetryÊ
Are These Rock Speakers Really that Durable?
We reassure customers all the time.
- OSD Audio rock speakers are built for all types of weather.
- These outdoor speakers utilize weather-resistant components for years of trouble free performance.
- We also use non-water absorbing materials, which is critical in winter so it won't freeze and crack.
- The shape is also designed to withstand large amounts of pressure, extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Remember though, outdoor speakers are an investment, so take care of them.
- Storing them away from extreme weather conditions will only lengthen the time you will get enjoying outdoor speakers.
Rock Speaker Placement Tips
Examine your backyard to determine the general area where the rock speakers would be most ideal.
- Try to locate them in areas where a natural rock might be found such as bordering a garden area.
- When selecting the location, a good rule of thumb is that the speakers should face the general listening area 12 feet to the center, 10-12 feet apart for the best stereo imaging.
- Also, try to avoid placing the speakers in low spots that would make the speakers vulnerable to water accumulation.
What Kind of Speaker Cable Should I Use?
We recommend using our waterproof wire and wire connectors specifically designed for the outdoors.
- These speaker cables that can withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation and a formulated white polyethylene jacket that is U/V resistant.
- If you plan to bury the cable in the ground, we recommend using direct burial cable.
To improve longevity of the surface quality on our outdoor speakers, place the rocks in a shaded area to prevent color fade from too much direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to keep our outdoor speakers out of contact with any chemicals that may be present in your yard.
- We encourage you to bring the speakers indoors or cover them up during the off seasons to ensure a longer life for the speaker
Rigid, Acoustically Inert Enclosure, Aerospace Grade Multi-layer Composite Cabinetry
- 5" Polypropylene Cone Woofer with Sealed Voice Coil and Silicone Encased Leads
1" Soft Dome Tweeter with Silicone Encased Leads, Coaxial Mounted
Power handling: 150W
Impedance 8 ohms
Frequency Response 45Hz - 20kHz
3ft speaker cable included.
Finishes: Canyon Brown, White Granite & Granite Grey
Dimension: L 20" x W 11 1/2" x H 13"
1 year warranty
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.