- RB200 Remarkable SolutionsÊMildew Remover
No other product removes tough soils as quickly and effectively from so many different surfaces.
- The concentrated professional strength formula is safe and effective on: exterior siding (wood, vinyl, aluminum), roofing, gutters, wood fences and decks, stucco, brick and cement block, masonry, concrete driveways, walkways and walls, BBQ Grills, Auto & Marine Engines, Brake Dust, Fireplace Soot, Lawnmowers, Whitewalls, Fiberglass above and below Waterline, Auto Underbodies, Deck Furniture, Playground Equipment, Vinyl Seats in Auto or Marine, Pool & Hot Tub Surfaces and Grouting, Chrome Trim & Railings, Metal Sheds and Awnings, Carpets and Mats in Auto & Marine, Lawn Tools, Soap Scum, Windows, Mirrors, Marine Windshields, Plexiglas Surfaces, Automotive Body and Trim, and more.
Read directions carefully before use.
- For outdoor use only.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Wear eye protection, rubber gloves and protect skin from direct contact.
- Close all windows.
- Apply directly on surface to be cleaned, and allow to penetrate briefly.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth or towel.
- For extremely tough jobs, scrub with a brush or scouring pad, and wash off with a wet rag.
- For engine cleaning, use on a cold dry engine.
- Do not use on varnished surfaces or leather.
- DO NOT mix this product with any other chemicals.
DIRECTIONS FOR MANUAL APPLICATION:
- Spray surrounding plants with water.
- Mix well before use.
- Use only on dry surfaces.
- Apply liberally, working from the top down on vertical surfaces.
- Allow to work for 5-10 minutes.
- Do not allow solution to dry.
- Clean in sections with a soft bristle brush, working from top to bottom and side to side.
- With the hose at its highest pressure, rinse area well with fresh water.
- If stains remain, reapply solution and scrub the area.
- Rinse again.
- Move to a new area and repeat prior steps.
- Spray surrounding plants and lawn with water when finished.
CONTAINS: A proprietary blend of biodegradable surfactants, detergents, and emulsifiers in a water-based solution.
- It DOES NOT contain chlorine bleach or ammonia.
FLASH POINT: N/A
SHELF LIFE: unlimited, when stored in a closed container, in a cool dry place.
EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
- Do not get in eyes.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Prevent skin contact.
- Wear eye and skin protection.
- May cause respiratory tract irritation.
- Use only in well ventilated areas outdoors.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Do not reuse container.
First Aid: In case of eye or skin contact, flush affected area with water for 15 minutes.
- If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, drink large amounts of water.
Heavy Cleaning: Full Strength to 3:1 with water.
Regular Cleaning: 5:1 to 15:1 with water.
Light Cleaning: 25:1 to 128:1 with water.
COVERAGE: When mixed (1:9) with water, one gallon bottle of concentrate will make 10 gallons of premix, and clean up to 2,000 sq.
- (less on rougher surfaces), and can be applied by pump up sprayer, brush or roller.
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.