- Sharkoon X-Tatic Air Gaming Wireless Headset for Xbox 360 and PS3
The Sharkoon X-Tatic AIR is a wireless gaming headset developed for the Xbox 360 and PS3, but is also compatible with PC, Wii, TV sets, and other sound sources with RCA audio outputs.
The digital 2.
- 4 GHz transmission technology of the X-Tatic AIR ensures clear voice and gaming sound within a radius of up to ten meters from the console or rather the transmitter unit, while the enclosed NiMH batteries support gaming sessions of up to ten hours
The X-Tatic AIR adjusts perfectly to the shape of your head with its adjustable, padded headband, soft ear cushions, and individually adjustable ear cups.
- It guarantees a comfortable fit even during all night gaming sessions.
Two separate analog audio inputs allow it to be simultaneously connected to the console and attached to a TV or other audio source.
- Through the transmitter either audio input can be selected.
- Connecting the AIR is quick and easy with little effort.
- Also, the X-Tatic AIR can easily be connected via USB to a PC.
Through the noise-canceling microphone background noises are effectively minimized, resulting in voice commands being clearly and precisely understood.
- The microphone can be detached from the headset, so it's not in the way when in use with a music player or TV.
- If needed, the microphone can be muted through a corresponding button on the headset; a built-in LED on the microphone indicates when the mute function has been activated.
- Chat and game volume can be regulated separately to create a perfect sound balance and ensure clear communication with other players at all times.
If after three minutes no adjacent sound is detected, the Auto-Sleep function activates the Standby mode, which ensures that power consumption is reduced to a minimum.
- The practical headset suspension at the base of the transmitter allows secure storage of the headset when not in use.
- Depending on spatial conditions the hanger can also be removed.
Ambient noises are effectively isolated through the closed, ear-encompassing headset design.
- At the same time it creates an enclosed area around the ears allowing the sound dimension of the 40mm drives to fully unfold.
- Three preconfigured equalizer modes offer appropriate settings for use in different sound environments.
Built for Gaming
The X-Tatic AIR was specifically tailored to the needs of gamers.
- For particularly extensive gaming sessions, an extra set of AAA batteries for the headset can be charged battery-charging station of the transmitter while in use.
- Thus, after a brief battery change over, another ten hours of additional gaming can commence.
- This charging unit also offers the possibility to charge AA batteries since they are needed in the Xbox Gamepad.
- Corresponding AA and AAA batteries are already included within packaging of the headset.
- A warning signal indicates the low battery level while in game mode, allowing enough time for a change
What's in the Box?
Sharkoon X-Tatic AIR Headset, transmitter station with headset mount, detachable microphone, RCA cable (male/male), 2 RCA adapters (2 female/1 male), USB cable (type A male/type A male), 2.
- 5mm chat cable for Xbox, 4 NiMH AA rechargeable batteries and 4 NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries, power adapter (110 V~230 V) with travel adapters for EU, US, and UK, manual flyer.
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.