- Panasonic WhisperValue Bathroom Fan FV-10VS1100 CFM: 36.
- 4 Watts2.
- 9 CFM/Watt: 1.
- 5 sonesDuct Diameter (inches): 4" Oval Unit Depth: 3 3/4"Grille Size (inches sq.
- ): 13"Energy Efficiency: 3.
- 4 Speed: 878 RPMs Current: 0.
- 11 Amps Static Pressure: 0.
- 1 inches w.
- Power Rating: 120V / 60 Hz Certifications: UL and cUL Listed The WhisperValue Series offers a quiet, low consumption fan with a housing depth of 3-3/4".
- This, combined with their low sone noise output make Panasonic the easy choice for bath "exhaust only" ventilation.
- Features include: Can be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally in Ceiling or Wall Mount Applications Low Power Consumption, Energy Star Compliant Saves Money on Electrical Bills Super Quiet Fan California Title-24 Compliant 3 Year Panasonic Warranty Easy InstallationFV-10VS1 features a 4" round compatible oval duct that can be easily installed in a 2x4 construction.
- The unique shape of the duct also allows a higher CFM to be maintained.
- In addition to ceiling mount, WhisperValue FV-10VS1 is UL listed for a wall mount application.
- The 3-3/4" housing depth is suitable with 2x4 wall frames.
- Low-Profile Housing for Walls and Smaller Ceiling Cavities Do you have 2" x 4" joists in your ceiling? Are you having trouble finding a ventilating fan that will fit in this small cavity? Well, this model was made just for you.
- Designed to fit 2" x 4" joists or larger, this low-profile fan doesn't sacrifice performance for size.
- This ventallation fan utilizes a 4" ovalled duct for those areas where a smaller duct is necessary.
- So Quiet You Might Not Know it's On This WhisperFit fan features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air.
- A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow.
- Our fan uses a wide blower wheel that moves a large amount of air at reduced RPMs.
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.