- Real Pro ULTRA™ with Advanced Quad-Style Massage Technology, Black
Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
Panasonic massage chairs are the first chairs to be approved by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), the largest professional association in the world representing doctors of chiropractic.
- In fact, this distinction represents the first massage chair endorsement given by the ACA.
- Recognizing the many health benefits of regular massage, the ACA found that Panasonic massage chairs provide outstanding deep-tissue relief, which can temporarily relax tense muscles, offering an ideal complement to chiropractic manipulation.
A Tailored Massage
Using pressure sensor technology, the Ultra creates a virtual map of your back.
- The massage you receive is contoured to your height and your spine's curve.
- Real Pro Ultra scans your body and is able to identify you.
- The "floating" massage heads glide over your back and know where to massage and where not to.
- You create your own customizable program, which Ultra remembers for the next time you're ready for a massage.
- The air bags conform to your body, and the Air Ottoman System even extends to open/closed to accommodate any height.
The "Junetsu" Massage Technique: A Panasonic Exclusive
Junetsu, the Japanese word for "ultra-fine kneading," is basedon the one-second circular thumb movements of professional massage therapists.
- Junetsu quickly loosens up tight muscles, and the spiral circular motion reverberates down through the muscles to invigorate you down to the surface of your bones.
For professional, personalized massage therapy on your feet, the Real Pro Ultra utilizes adjustable and removable plates to incorporate reflexology into the massage experience.
- This reflexology stimulates additional massage points on your feet, increasing blood and energy flow throughout your body
You have approximately 350 acupoints on your body, with nearly 100 on your back and neck alone.
- From the soothing palm style of Swedish massage, to deep tissue kneading, to Shiatsu massage, the Real Pro Ultra has a variety of techniques for invigorating these energy acupoints.
Advanced Quad-Style Massage Technology
Massage heads that open and close these four massage styles can be chosen during a massage:
Relax, Rejuvenate, Invigorate
Increase circulation, relieve tension and increase energy with 296 square inches of air massage:
Arm & Palm Massage
Increase circulation andwarmth, removes tension.
Gently stimulates your lymphatic system to help cleanse the body.
Arm & Shoulder Stretch
Gradual stretching of shoulder muscles to remove tension & increase flexibility.
Works to alleviate stiffness in your lower back, hips and thighs.
- The air system in the ottoman squeezes the lower legs while it lowers and raises in 20 increments.
Seat & Hip Massage
Gently squeezes and soothes buttocks, outer thighs and waist.
- Soft adjustable hip acupoint nodule.
Gently squeezes and loosens tightness, increases circulation.
Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.
Shipments will be made to the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom only, using:
- US Postal Service Priority Mail
- US Postal Service Parcel Post
- Other forms of shipping may be used in certain circumstances. These include: USPS Ground, USPS Other, FedEx Ground, FedEx Overnight, UPS Ground and/or UPS Overnight? See item details for more information.
Shipping insurance is optional unless required for a specific item. See item description for more details.
We ship items every business day. Shipment will occur as soon as possible, usually within 1 to 2 business days after payment is received and processed.
NOTE: Shipments to all international destinations as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, APO addresses or PO Boxes may require different shipping costs than what will be presented during the checkout process. If necessary, we may contact you to update your shipping charges after your order has been placed. Please call us at 888-488-2635 for details should you have any questions.